Tuesday, September 3, 2013

#003: Today Was Rough..

Ya know those days where you can't focus on anything for the life of you? Those days where you drift from one activity to another all the while thinking about absolutely everything BUT what you're doing? That was my day. I'm pretty sure this happened because I got only about 5 hours of sleep last night, when lately I'm used to my glorious 8... But I should stop complaining! My day was not all together a bad one. I might feel like a total slug right now, but there were some real high points to today. 

#1) I rode my bike both to AND from work.. like a boss.

#2) I had an amazing spinach/apple/banana smoothie for lunch. AND turned down a strawberry pop tart.. (I know, I know, you can all pick up your jaws now.. :)

#3) I made some good $$ working overtime, and taking a last minute babysitting job. (which I walked to and from)- Hopefully this will help to pay for some really cool trips I take this year. 

#4) The Facebook page for my face painting business reached- and SURPASSED-100 likes today.. Just one more thing that makes me hopeful that I really can do anything I set my mind to. 

But all in all, I'm just ready to go to sleep now so that I can wake up refreshed- so I can do tomorrow over the right way. 

Determined to stay motivated, 
-GapYearGal 





No comments:

Post a Comment